Question
Posted by: Kaylee | 2004/01/20

feeling sick.

i am on mirelle, didn't want period in dec didn't take last placebo pills. started with new pack. however on friday i noticed period like discharge. and according to my new pack i was only due today. well i haven't seen any period yet. feeling nauseous,
note that i took 3 flutex tablets last week sunday.
had intercourse on 29th, 09th, 10th. Can i be pregnant? my stomach has been sore, almost numb...stabbing pains at times since yesterday afternoon. could i be pregnant?

It is unlikely that you are pregnant. These symptoms are probably due to skipping the placebos.

1
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/20

As far as I know and what the gynaedoc told me is that you can't be pregnant when menstruating on the pill. Maybe you should wait a few days and take a urine test. I also skipped my period in December and had my period for 2 days afterwards a brown discharge. I'm on Triphasil and period is supposed to last 5 days. Gynaedoc said it's only because I skipped the placebo pills.

Hope I'm right in your case. That's what's been told to me and I believe it. I was going crazy!I thought I was pregnant!

Anyway, best of luck to you!

Reply to ciska