Question
Posted by: Chinki | 2005/07/27

Feeling of suicide because of not conceiving

Its 1 yr i have been trying.blood tests of thyroid normal.Now doctor gave me clomid.i am worried.it may cause cysts then one problem will be there.I know now every doctor will ask me to do Tube tests which i heard is very painful.is it.
Has anyone got fallopian tube test done.how much painful it is & what is the advantage & sucess.PLease relly.I feel depress & do not want to live anymore.

It sounds like your doctor is finding solutions for you. Try to be positive about this.

5
Posted by: Sun | 2005/07/28

Hi Chinki

Infertility is terrible, I have been trying for 6 years and have had numerous treatments including 2 IVF's and surgeries and 3 pg losses. There are so many women going through this, you need to find a suport group of people who are in a similar situation and talk to them, it always helps to talk.

Most of the procedures are not painfull, if there is pain it might be for a few hours. DO NOT GIVE UP. When you hold your baby, all of this will be a distant memory.

Good Luck and be strong
Sun

Reply to Sun
Posted by: Purple | 2005/07/28

Well, if you kill yourself you will definitely never concieve. At least while you are alive you have some chance.

Isn't the man tested for fertility problems before they start with the more expensive testing on women? Also, isn't Clomid one of the first options in fertility treatment? Have you been to see a fertility specialist?

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Jooles | 2005/07/28

Girl, suicide is not an option. I know how you're feeling, but greater is he who is in me, than he who is in the world. You can overcome anything. God is going to open doors for you soon, but you have to be patient. Hang in there! Life seems dark now, but it won't last forever. We need to weather the storm.

Reply to Jooles
Posted by: samantha | 2005/07/28

I've been trying for 8 years and had never felt suicidal. im now preparing myself for IVF and tests showed that i have a cyst and my tubes are blocked. im taking birth control pills to shrink the cyst and im positive it will go cause the pain is not there anymore. See Chinki - some of us are going through the worse but dont think of suicide. Hang in there - all will be fine later. Just stay positive.

Reply to samantha
Posted by: Linda | 2005/07/27

Has your husband had any tests done yet? If not, maybe it would be best for him to be examined too. The Tube tests can be done later.

Reply to Linda