Question
Posted by: Whitney | 2004/10/13

Feeling of revenge

I want to hire people to kill the guy who raped. I ve got so much hatred for him, and sometimes I wish he can die. He was arrested for 2 weeks and 2day is walking free. The court case ended up in the air.

Iwant to kill him, ladies and gentlemen. I want to hire a hitman to do this. I know where he stay and I wanna show the hitman I ve talked to over the phone, where he stay. I wont have peace until he is dead. I saw him the other time he was walking and I was driving ie 1 yr after the incident I tried to run him over, but he ran away.

W, we can undestand your anger and fury, especially when our legendarily useless police and court system generally serves the needs of the perpetrator and not the victim. But physically harming him is not only illegal ( and you bet if there's a single case where they manage to prosecute successfully all year, it'd be you ! ) but it doesn't bring emotional satisfaction, either. Get counselling, which your deserve and need.

1
Posted by: dad | 2004/10/14

Whitney, CS has given you sound advice heed it, your anger and feelings to see this rapist dead is understandable I wanted the same when I found out about my son that was raped in the UK I wanted to track them down and kill them, fortunately they where far away, you on the other hand are seeing this rapist walking Scott free to do as he pleases, to have him taken out is a possibility but think about the harm you will inflict on your family if you get caught and end up serving life for what he did to you it is not worth the pain your actions will cause, he will get his day and yes your pain and anger will go away it takes many years I see my boy how he at times even after five years how he will flair up and get angry and want to smash everything because of a memory flash, hang in there you will survive, and the rapist will pay the price he will be smitten down somewhere along his life span let fate take care of him even if justice fails you there are powers out there that will make him pay so hang in there and talk to people who can support you and give you that feeling of worth shut it from your mind put in the back file of your brain.

Reply to dad