Question
Posted by: annon | 2007/06/08

feeling insecure is this normal

hi cs

I dont have a major problem but something is really bugging me.I have a bf 4 about 3 years now lately we have been going out but with his friends and their girlfriends and i noticed theres this 1 girl that my bf stares at and he acts over friendly with her.. He looks at her in a lustful way and being his gf i noticed this and it makes me feel uncomfortable,uptight,uneasy ect ect...

Im not a jealous person even if he stares at other women i just say to myself men will always be men but when it comes to this 1 chic i dont know what happens to me ...I feel like i just want to go home and i dont want to be around them.

I dont want to feel like this and he doesnt know how i feel about her.

thank you for just listening needed to tel some1.

Its interesting that you describe yourself a NOT feeling jealous when he looks at oher women --- except for this particular girl. Why the exception ? What about her is different from other women, that his looking at her should happen to bother you ? Talk calmly about this to him, see what he thinks --- there's surely no need for the pair of you to socialize with this particular girl, is there ?

1
Posted by: *G* | 2007/06/08

Tell him how you feel...but do it in a nice way.
If he understands he will agree that you two don't have to spend time with her...although being a male he will deny finding her attractive!

Reply to *G*