Question
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/12

Feeling horrid today

Hi guys,

I feel so horrible lately, like all I want to do is cry and cry. I am so sentitive and I can't seem to get a handle on it. I am normally quite good at rationalising things. Just not today.

Needing TLC

I responded to the other time you posted this comment, but here I must agree whole-heartedly with John.
And maybe it's a bit better to be overwhelmed with life, than underwhelmned by it ?
As for the CIlift question, remember antidepressants act by their long-term effects on brain chemistry, so taking an extra one doesn't have any additional benefit once one is on an effective level.
Don't let your drug addict friend succeed in making YOU feel bad because SHE has chosen freelly to act irresponsibly and selfishly, especially towards her kids. As for the ex, you now know he is an irredeemable heel so het gets no further chances, ever, and that clears the decks for you usefully.
And as for the pups --- move that selfish lady out of your bed and onto the couch, at least. Has she no shame at all ?

11
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/12

Thanks everyone. I am feeling better already. I can't kick her out like that, I would feel really bad about the kids. I will let her stay till the end of the month and the she can find another place. I think its best, this way I won;t feel bad.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/12

Ness, You've got to get that woman off your bed and on the couch so that you can get a decent nights sleep! I wish I could help you in some way.

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/12

Thanks sounds lovely. But at some stage I would have to go home.... not so lovely

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/12

Shame Ness, you are definitely due some cheerful events. If you were my "real life" friend I would take you out for a leisurely breakfast, some place where we could sit outside with a beautiful view over vineyards and mountains, where the food is delicious, the coffee strong and fresh and the atmosphere laid back and friendly!

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/12

Well that drug addict friend of mine who has been staying with me, took drugs again so I had to ask her to leave but she has two wonderful kids and its christmas so she is trying to make me feel really bad.

I got caught out by the ex who is always so wonderful until he gets what he wants, in this case i had completely stopped talking to him and was ignoring him for weeks until finally I agreed to meet him for a drink on Sunday night and he just acted like a jerk and is now being horrid to me.

The pups keep me up all night because that lady is in my room so I sleep on the couch downstairs.

Hmmmm how am I doing to far??

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/12

Ness, do you want to tell us about it?

I think there is so much pressure to get into the "festive spirit" that one feels extra bad if things are not going as well as you think they should.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/12

Thanks Hope,

CS do you think I could take an extra cilift today, just to get over the yukkie feeling??

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/12

Ag shame man Ness, hope you're going to be your cheerful self soon!!
Luv
Hope*

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/12

Thanks guys, I just think I am a little overwhelmed with life right now. xxx

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/12

Hugs.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: John | 2007/12/12

Here's a thought to cheer you up: whenever I see your name next a post it makes me smile because I know I'm going to read something written by someone who is caring, who is compassionate, who is funny, who loves life, who cares about other people besides her onw well-being.

Above all, I smile because you are so damn good looking and so modest.

And here's that horrible cyber hug:

((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))

Reply to John