Question
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/12

Feeling horrid today

Hi guys,

I feel so horrible lately, like all I want to do is cry and cry. I am so sentitive and I can't seem to get a handle on it. I am normally quite good at rationalising things. Just not today.

Needing TLC

Gosh, knowing how sensible you are, this is a disconcerting phase. Loads of TLC being sent by courier ( and, the good news is, I'm not sending it by the idiotic Red Carpet driver who still hasn't reached me 5 weeks after being sent ). Try making a list og things that haven't gone wrong today, and things worth being cheerful about !