Posted by: Mbali | 2012/11/13

Feeling emotional, (crying most of the time).

Hi Doc, i have been having problems with my huby for a while now. we work in different provinces and he has a galfrnd where he work. our relationship turned ugly. 2weeks back he was with me the whole week &  things were grate then he went back. last week i was the one calling him and he seemed busy up until i got angry and sent him an sms on friday saying he must continue doing what he busy with &  forget about me &  that he must not boda calling me again, his response was " OK" . he never called up until today, last night he was supposed to have been here but he never showed up. maybe my relationship with him is over and maybe i just gave him what he wanted. it hurts so badly but because of my self esteem i am not going to call me. tomorrow i will see him at vasity coz we are writting our final paper and i don''t know how to behave, because we have always been together now we will show up separetely. if he still love me why he hasn''t called? i am tired of feeling this way. tell me doc, is there anything good that will come out of this? did i make a mistake for telling him to forget about me and not boda calling me. i have been so emotional(crying) the whole weekend and i still am. pls advice. resently when we fight, he ignores my calles for couple of days and i am d one who suppose to bagg him, now i m tired of his behavor.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Behave with dignity. He appears to have been behaving really badly, selfishly and thoughtlessly. He has been cheating on you. Don't just give in - if there is to be a divorce, make sure you get a good lawyer, to protect your own rights, and leave him to take care of himself, which, apparently, is what he always dopes, anyway.
As Kelly says, respect yourself, even if he can't be bothered to do so.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Mbali | 2012/11/13

Thank you guys for your opinion, and yes Sha you read righ he is cheating on me even thou he denies it. the woman called me early ds yr telling me they are in love. i will just focus my attension and love to my child &  studies and foget about him. I can now see that i have been acting really desparate here.

Reply to Mbali
Posted by: Kelly | 2012/11/13

Fristly learn to respect yourself. Appreciate yourself and learnt to be gratefull for the things you have, the person you are and what you have to offer others.

Then dump this idiot you call a husband and stop sounding and being so desperate! He has a gf and you are his wife, yet this dsnt seem to phase you? I''m sure you can do better than that?
Cut him out of your life completely and move on to another chapter where you find happiness and your happiness does not depend on that loser. Take up some hobbies, devote your time to your family, improving yourself and enjoying what life has to offer.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Sha | 2012/11/13

Did I read right? You are married but he has a girlfriend in another province? And you are asking if YOU did something wrong? YOU did nothing wrong. He is cheating on you and you should tell him to pack his bags and enjoy his life with his girlfriend. Find someone who is available for you and will treat you with respect. I know it is easy for me to say but not so easy for you to do but you will look back one day and be grateful that you dumped him.

Reply to Sha

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.