Question
Posted by: anon-c | 2007/04/19

feeling down today

I am feeling very down today. His brother is gone a year today and tomorrow a very close will also be gone a year and I miss them both so much! With things not working out in the relationship, I miss them a hellavu lot because at least they were there to chat to. I am trying very hard not to have a breakdown or breakup before the weekend is over - do not want to spoil things for his family but something will have to give - I cannot go on being unhappy!! Life is too short to be so unhappy!! There must be someone out there that can make me laugh again!! I used to be such a happy go lucky girl now I am so miserable that it is starting to make me sick!!! I want to play with my kids again! My youngest daughter is a real joker and nowadays I don't even find her funny anymore! Thanks Guys for "listening". I should have used the forum a lot earlier - it has made it easier to get through the last few days!

Anniversary reactions are common amongst our grief. You are right in your resolve to give up the unhappiness and to move on --- and your happiness is a far better monument to any good person we have lopst, than is misery. I am so pleased that you have ound this forum useful, and hope that it will continue to be so.

2
Posted by: anon-c | 2007/04/19

Thanks CS and Echelle!
I had previously got a lot of advice from this forum that helped me get through a lot and I really appreciate every one taking the time to read and respond!!!
Thanks guys! Keep up the good work!!

Reply to anon-c
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/19

I don't know your story, but hope you feel better soon! Sing a happy happy song, sing a happy...

Reply to Echelle