Question
Posted by: Jennie | 2006/04/16

Feeling dizzy and tired

Lately, I have started to feel slightly dizzy at times, and when eating (after a meal) I feel like I can sleep for hours, I am so tired...
Can it be that my blood sugar is low? I checked the symptoms on site, and I have no other symptoms, but my vision has deteriorated over the last year. My eyes also feel very dry. If I blink hard, it's like my vision restores for a moment, then goes back to blurry again. Can this also be due to dry eyes? And can you suggest any meds for this, such as Dry eye Caps? Thanks
Jennie

Hi Jennie
Please let your Doctor check your bloodsugar - fasting and after a meal. You could be diabetic. He should look at your eyes - could be allergies or dry eye syndrome or something wrong inside the eye.