Question
Posted by: Angie | 2011/08/02

Feeling de-sentitised

Happily married, enjoy sex, " cum"  every time even if by masturbation during intercourse.

BUT.... the past three times we have had sex I felt desensitised (my clitoris feels numb and seems to lack sensation), and even I struggle to get myself to climax. What could be the problem?

please consult a gynae to ensure that no physiological problem is responsible for this.

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/03

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Angie | 2011/08/02

@ ABC - No, I am not pregnant
Also not on any meds...

Reply to Angie
Posted by: ABC | 2011/08/02

Are you pregnant?

Reply to ABC
Posted by: doobie | 2011/08/02

seems like a compression problem, check that all oil levels are correct and that there is suffecient lucrication of all moving parts, also check the ingition system, maybe its not strong enough to start the combustion.

Reply to doobie

Too much sex. Stop having sex for a while.