Question
Posted by: NeL | 2005/01/13

Feeling anxious waking up

For the past 2 weeks whenever I wake up I feel anxious and ass if my throat is closing up...my heart even beats faster ...and this carries on through the day. Been to my GP and had a EKG done and blood tests and nothing could be found wrong. She did prescribe XANOR SR, but this dosent seem to be working. Any ideas why I could be feeling this way all day?

NeL, the most common causes would be a low blood sugar and an overactive thyroid. Did your doctor test for this? Let me know as a new question to ensure I receive it and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.