Question
Posted by: Heaven's mistress. | 2007/05/23

Feeling a bit AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHH today.

So don't mind me if I just EXPLODE !!!!!!!!!!! Leaving blood, gore and guts in my wake. I have been feeling a bit . . . I dunno, sensitive? Craaaaaiiizyy? CS, something is happening to me and I don't know how to handle it. I'm feeling HIGH AS A KITE and reaching higher, ever higher, and I'll go higher till the string snaps and the currents rip me to pieces. I'M NOT USING DRUGS. Don't have to. I want ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the form of DEATH and carnage. You remember me? I'm BAAAAACCKKKK! Why?!?!?!?!

Well, if you plan to explode in just that way, could you maybe face away from me while you do it ? I've had enough gore for one week. Could you be a bit hyper or manic, perchance ? Maybe lacking lithium ?

3
Posted by: Lady | 2007/05/23

ROFLMO- you sound like a robot about making way for melt down...

relax, take a chill pill.... slow down on the goat weed....

Reply to Lady
Posted by: HM. | 2007/05/23

Go f*ck yourself "Lady". Give that rubber butt plug some loooove.

Reply to HM.
Posted by: lady | 2007/05/23

because you are an attention seeker............. that's why!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to lady