Question
Posted by: Lizl | 2008/01/24

Feel sick and tired

It is me again, I told you about the fact that I want to faint every morning and that my body shake allot. I am back to where I was before I got pregnant (baby 5 months old), I get headaches, I am very very tired and my voice disappears sometimes, everyday, but only now and again. I've missed my period, My last period started on the 25th of Dec, I am normally every 24/25 days and never miss a period. I thought I was pregnant and went for a blood test yesterday, but the test shows negative, but I still have all my old pregnancy simptoms and still my period hasn't started. I also had myself tested for aneamia and will get the results today. I am very confused: could a blood pregnancy test be wrong: I know the answer:NO! But then why for the fisrt time in my life have I missed my period?

Maybe your period is just late. Everyone has this from time to time.