Question
Posted by: Lwazi | 2007/08/23

feel like something in my throat

Please help me. It is now 3 months that I feel like something is stuck in my throat and it is so irritating and I sometimes loose my voice. I have not contacted any doctor yet hoping the feeling was gonna go away, but I still feel it more and more everyday. This also makes me eat a lot, making me feel like food will push it down somehow. Do you think I might have some sort of a growth in my throat. Please advice on medical procedure to follow.

Dear Lwazi
You should see a doctor urgently - this can be a sign of cancer too. They need to look down your throat with a endoscope if possible. Please ask your GP to refer you.