Posted by: oxy | 2008/07/03

feel like I want to get pregnant again

Hi you all,
it's been 2 weeks since I had my abortion. I can not get over it and I keep having nightmares and I am depressed, don't want to go out or see anyone. All I keep thinking is my baby that is not anymore inside me. I want a second chance to make right what I did wrong. I want to get pregnant again. Maybe some of you felt the same, maybe some of you will think I am crazy to think of this now, but this is what I feel. I want to hear from those that felt the same after going through an abortion.

I would suggest that you see a psychologist to discuss this before making a decision you may later regret.

Posted by: lolo | 2008/07/03

Try to get some helpfirst before wanting to conceive again, just visit the nearsst Psychologist and get some help it seems like u will never forget what u did it will take years to forget and u wil have another baby by the grace of GOD just keep on praying u will be forgiven.Good luck!

Reply to lolo
Posted by: BR | 2008/07/03

Don't get pregnant just to replace the one that is not there anymore. I'm not judging you, but why did you do the abortion, if you so badly want a baby?
I do hope that you get the peace you so badly need
Good luck, & keep strong

Reply to BR