Question
Posted by: BELINDA | 2004/12/20

feedback wanted fm readers & doc good or bad re colloidal silver

If you have any experiences with colloidal silver good or bad please let me know. Research on the internet shows this is a remarkable product killing all bacterias and can be used to heal most things. would like feedback.

Belinda, you can’t believe everything on the Net. I have no personal knowledge of it as it isn’t an ethical drug. What do you intend using it for? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.