Question
Posted by: Nerves | 2008/06/02

Feedback please & Att Maria

Hi All,

I wrote about two weeks ago saying that i was going to meet this guy and we were going to have supper with the parents. Well that went off well and the parents loved him... Well that is what i heard from him the first week friday. He took me out that night and said that there were issues and that we would have to deal with them.. Fine there was another woman involved and i said that if he could cheat on her he could cheat on me.

During last week i continued with my life as i dont have time for somebody who is otherwise involved and he phoned and promised that he would leave this certain woman. I don't and didn't believe this story. This Friday that passed who do i find waiting outside my door but Mr. He came to spend some time with me but could only be there till 8:30pm from 5. This was fine by me as i wanted to go out in anycase and he didn't want to take me. He left saying that he would be back the next day which was Saturday and that he would take me out and all that. He phoned the Saturday morning after i called him about 50 times just to tell him that i would not be home. He called to say how much he loved me and that i should trust him and the old story us woman know by now. Then his cellphone was switched off unitl 10am this morning. No phone call no visit no nothing since the Saturday phone call. He called this morning to say that something had come up and that he was not able to make it. I fully understand that the wife probably wanted his attentiona and all but why tell me that i should love him and trust him.

Maria this is the feedback i have for you do you have anymore advice please.

Some blind dates seem so much blinder than others, don't they ? Dump him. He's married and using you. YOu're not losing him --- you never had him, and you are lucky that it is so

6
Posted by: Maria | 2008/06/03

N, don't allow him to play on your emotions and string you along. I understand that he is on the surface a likeable guy. But you said it yourself... you don't want to be the other woman. Don't let your desire to be in a relationship overcome your common sense, this will lead only to tears.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Nerves | 2008/06/03

Hi all,

Thanks KB for the support and yes you are right we are not all idiots. I sent a very straight forward email yesterday regarding the situation and last night everything was a different story and how much he cared for me and things like that.

I am not sure because i am having mixed emotions and i just feel i don't want to loose him but i also don't want to be the other woman...

Reply to Nerves
Posted by: kb | 2008/06/02

Its really a shame when one is kept on a line while the other person is having fun with someone else. Do they think we are all idiots. Some people have no morals.

Reply to kb
Posted by: Nerves | 2008/06/02

Hi Maria,

Thanks for the support i really do appreciate it alot.

Yes Ness it was the Blind date..

Reply to Nerves
Posted by: Ness | 2008/06/02

Remind me again? Is this the blind date that you were excited about that was going to meet you and your entire family on your first meeting?? He insisted because he is indian?

Oh well regardless... this is a no brainer... hes married your the other woman. Lucky for you its early days to walk away. It cant be that hard surely.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Maria | 2008/06/02

Oh dear N, how horrible! The only possible advice under the circumstances is obviously to break off all communication with this guy and make it clear to him that you want nothing more to do with him.

Don't let this put you off looking for a special relationship though. Just take it very slowly with anyone you meet, and try being friends first. All men are not slimeballs.

Take care

Reply to Maria