Question
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/03/11

Feedback on BioBust

Hi All!

I need to hear some success stories or non success stories from woman who used BioBust which I think is a gimmick. My woman used it for 3 months with absolutely no visible results. Then I read about other people that gained a cup size using it for 4 to 5 months. But the person never mentioned if she had picked up weight as well. It's only obvious that if a woman gains weight that her boobs will also get bigger and some people give BioBust the credit.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Diablo,

I've not heard of any satisfactory patients.

3
Posted by: Inge | 2004/05/02

I started biobust in Feb....I weighed 63kgs at the time and wanted to firm up my bust....I went on diet at the same time and when I lose weight my bust always gets much smaller (well non-existent). I now weigh 59kgs and I have not lost my bust....I do not know whether this is the biobust, but I am going to continue taking it for another 2 months to see if my weight is stable at 59kgs whether there is an improvement from now in the size or firmness of my bust....My hairdresser was very suprised at the amount of new short hairs on my head and I have been wondering whether this has anything to do with the biobust.

Reply to Inge
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/03/12

Thanks doc & Lorac for the positive feedback.

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: lorac | 2004/03/12

My daughter tried bio-bust for six monthes and has never gained a centimetre.I too think its a money making game.

Reply to lorac