Question
Posted by: Burn Victim | 2007/06/25

FEEDBACK for you doc.

Hello, I thought I'll let you know how I'm doing. Went to out local clinic last Tuesday. The burn was infected and I have to go back everyday for them to change the bandages and put a cream on called "Flamazine" This morning it looks MUCH better and I'm not even paying so much. Too date my account is R400.00. Just want to say thank you, cause at the end of the day you convinced me that it was really serious and I HAVE to get help. Thanks again. Have a good week.

Dear Burn Victim
I am so glad you went! I hope this gets better very quickly and does not leave a scar!