Question
Posted by: CS | 2005/12/12

Feedback!

Good Morning, CS. Just to let you know that I had an absolute blast at the Xmas dinner on Friday night. There was a slight marr to the evening to begin with, but the rest was really enjoyable. As you know, I don't drink, but I discovered I enjoyed red wine - maybe just a little too much!!! Had a few extra eyeballs when I looked in the mirror. But it was really good fun and I danced the night away with another couple that I met there. But other than the initial hiccup, there was no nonsense.

Thanks for your words of encouragement. Have a great day.

HMm, that MUST have been a blast ! For a moment, you had me thinking that I was alking to myself... So pleased to hear you had the good time you really deserved

2
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/12

Tut, Tut, Tut

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/12

Sorry, CS, this is from me to you, not from you to whoever!!! Hahahaha. Too much red wine!?

Reply to Frusty