Question
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/07

Feedback...

about two months back I posted about my cousin who was fired and arrested for theft... and I told you how sadly he grew up... anyway... I approached legal aid and the Human Rights commission... I was somewhat not so nice in my letter... as you know how livid I was about all this...
Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys, that my cousin was found innocent today... he is free of all charges... so, in light of that... I do want to say, that there is hope for the poor and less fortunate... I take back what I said... the Constitution is not all fiction... there is help for those who know where to seek it.
Thank you for all the encouragement...
Your coconut friend
Inc

Hello Inc, and what splndid news ! Delighted to hear that your cousin was found innocent. Wouldn't it be wise to discuss with his lawyer the possibility of compensation ? Maybe he wouldn't want to work for them again, but they owe him a good letter of recommendation / reference, his salary, and surely some compensation for nebeing falsely accused, his losses and legal expenses ? This would both be good for him, but might help to encourage that company to be more careful in future about other employees ?

2
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/07

No... no job back... I don't think he wants to work there anymore. They have also not given him his last salary yet... but I am going to ask them to give him his money... if they don't, then so be it... I will support him wherever I can... they tried to kick a poor man down and they failed... God is great!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: K | 2004/10/07

What a fabulous outcome - does he get to get his job back?

Reply to K