Question
Posted by: ASHIMARUTI | 2005/11/18

FEED BACK ON WONDERFUL MAN

We had that chat and I explained to him my feelings of all the conditions he has layed down for me and our relationship and then I told him about the dogs and how I feel about them. Well he would not listen to any reason regarding the dog and my hair and make even less. He got that brutal aggressive look in his eyes and just there I decided no way this is the end. I have never seen anyone so furious and in a rage. Slammed the front door, spinned his car wheels never rammed into my security gate and phoned me later saying that this is not the end. 'Well, I have news for you, it is" Thanks again for all your feed back, helped me to make a decission and I appreciate it.

,,,,,

18
Posted by: Valkyrie the original | 2005/11/18

Dev...........enjoy your weekend. I am not going to start an argument with you as well - one is more than enough for one week.

Take care of yourself.

Reply to Valkyrie the original
Posted by: Dev | 2005/11/18

Valkyrie, reading all that "Norwegian Mythology" must have done something to your brain waves.

It seems like you have a personality disorder. You keep on posting messages and then deny that it was you!

Please seek help fast, my dear...before it is too late.

XX

Reply to Dev

Valkyrie the imposter you can only be a man. As usual you think with - sorry you can't think you don't have the priviledge of a brain. Go and look up what Valkyrie means and you might get some education. Or is it because you want a sex change??????????????

Reply to Valkyrie the original
Posted by: Valkyrie the Original | 2005/11/18

Valkyrie the imposter; Shame, don't you have a personality.....with an IQ as low as your I suppose even a personality is too much for you. Get out of our lives you are irritating.

Reply to Valkyrie the Original
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/11/18

I wont forget the Amarula, babes. Are we gonna have some fun with those toys you bought the other day? ;)

That red one looks really big! ( I didnt even know it could vibrate!!) lol

Reply to Valkyrie
Posted by: Ashimaruti | 2005/11/18

Valkyrie: I'm going to kil you, friend. You had me there for a moment. As you say he was furious even I watched him through his tantrim. See you to night..........don't forget the Amarula.

Reply to Ashimaruti
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/11/18

How is using my name here. I did not reply "I am your worst nightmare.....I didnot know this is the way it works here your guys answering on behlf of the other members.
Ashimaruti: Befor this thing gets ugly. I am your neighbour can you remember the book you gave me on Norwegian mythology and the told the story of the Valkyries and I said I liked it very much. When I saw your letter I thought I would pull your leg. thanks for the scones you brought me before he arrived. I knew you gave it to him when he left it such a hell of a speed.
Trouble: Don't comment on what you don't know.

Reply to Valkyrie
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/11/18

Reply to Valkyrie

trouble u dezurf a medal for good spelling! or dont you give a tiekie?

Posted by: Trouble | 2005/11/18

Valkyrie, you are "paffetic" "through" you out!

Reply to Trouble
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/11/18

I am your worst nigthmare

Reply to Valkyrie
Posted by: Ashimaruti | 2005/11/18

Who are you?

Reply to Ashimaruti
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/11/18

Ashimaruti: I know everything about you and that gorgeous man....but never knew he was such a jerk!!!!!!

Reply to Valkyrie
Posted by: Ashimaruti | 2005/11/18

I would like to slap this Valkyrie........so hard she not know what hit her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Ashimaruti
Posted by: Ashimaruti | 2005/11/18

Valkyrie: What the hell are you trying to do???????????????
What are you talking about and who are you to comment on my mail............get out of here!!!!!!!!!!! What do you know about my life?????????????

Reply to Ashimaruti
Posted by: huh | 2005/11/18

so are you Ashimaruti or Valkyrie??

Reply to huh
Posted by: Vallkyrie | 2005/11/18

I must admit I stood at my window had a a big grin on my face as well. But then again I must tell you he is a great 60 year goes to the gym and is going to do the 94.7 cycle race over the weekend has a body that some 20+ would die for. But that is the end of our sage.

Reply to Vallkyrie

Gotta laugh, imagine a 60 year old spinning wheels!!!