Question
Posted by: BoogyBabe | 2004/10/14

Feeback:Pregnant & In Love with 2 Men

Finally, I did it, oh yes i did it. I told Guy 2 that i just found out i was pregnant and explained that because he is leaving far away from me ui felt lonely at times and went back to Guy 1.

Now Guy 2 has dumped me and i am ready to raise my child on my own because Guy 1 is irresponsible and not promising anything. Thanks for the advise to be upfront with my demons.

Hi BoogyBabe,
Sounds like you made some wise decisions there. What you, and the baby deserve, is a loving and responsible man, and you should find him before too long. Don't setle for less, as you ( and baby ) deserve more.

2
Posted by: Mona | 2004/10/14

Dont worry, your little bundle of joy is all you need to make life perfect!! Let us know when you go for your first scan!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/14

Wise move Boogybabe,congratulations! Just learn from this and know that time is a healer.

Above all, ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

Reply to Zee