Question
Posted by: scampi | 2006/10/27

fed up with my skin

I am 36 and still get pimples now and then, I have large pores which look terrible, my skin is oily, my make up never last, my face always shines, I sweat on my face and this is driving me mad. How do I get my pores to get smaller? I use Garnier Pure but it amongst other products do not work. What do I do?

Expert ImageArchive

Pores cannot be made smaller by anything! Pores will temporarily appear smaller following application of a moisturizer. Oily skin is dificult to manage. Face masks may help for a short while. Diane35 and Roaccutane are drugs that can reduce production of oil. Face powders can absorb oil. If you develop pimple periodically and your skin is oily I would suggest that one of the drugs that I mentioned will help a lot. These drugs must obviuosly be prescribed by your doctor.