Question
Posted by: Gugu | 2007/12/05

Fear of going home

I am working in another province, back home where i grew up there are people practising wichcraft. Maybe it on my mind but when ever im approaching the festive I have nightmares. My mother also doesn't want me to work closer to home bcoz shes also afraid that they might bewhich(spelling) her little Precious. When im home we will hear things running in the yard midnight, will then hear a cry of a newborn baby in front of our main door but in the morning we won't see/hear a thing.

some neighours are not happy that the three of us at home we are serious about our future none of us have kids, my brother is 23 and he is a paramedic he doesn't drink and im an engineer and my sister is in high school and very serious about her studies, so people are like jealous of my mother bcoz thier kids are falling pregnent like it a competition, and they drop school. i ist not a nice feeling really going home aspecially now. it better during the course of the year bcoz no one knows that im coming until im there.

I& my brother we were thinking of buy our mom a house somewhere, the problem is that we've just started working and leaving in different provinces and have to support our self also.

My brother used to be atteched by shortpeople at night and wakeup with scratches we will pray veryhard. our mother believes in prayer, not in traditional things, so far the prayer is working wonders but we are still have fear going home.

What do you think we should do. Move from that community? We are still saving money it seems as if it will take time.

Many congratulations to your nother, and to yourselves, for all your achievements --- what a shame there are people who are jealous and prepared to make you all feel uneasy at home. Does your mother or family own the place where she is staying now ? in other words, could it be sold to raise some of the cost of getting her a new place ? If not, on a purely financial level you'd need to get together and work out the costs and whether this is feaaible. And meanwhile, why not have your mother and sibs visit you ( or one of the other sibs ) for the holidays ?
ONe must respect your cultural heritage and beliefs, but we do know that it is impossible to bewitch anyone who doesn't believe in bewitchment.

3
Posted by: What???? | 2007/12/05

Who beleives is this nonsense???? COME ON.... attacked by small people..... crying babies at midnight. Sounds like an episode of Smallville.

Reply to What????
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/05

Well done on working so hard to improve your circumstances. Is it not possible for your family to get together somewhere else over the festive period, rather than at your mother's house? Do you have extended family who live somewhere else that you could go to?

If you have to go home, then just remember that your mother and her children can take pride in the things that your family has achieved. Bewitching will only work if you believe in it. Don't be scared off by jealous people who are not as hard working and honest as you are.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Acidburn | 2007/12/05

So why dont you have your mother over at your place for the festive season.

And yes move your mother somewhere else. closer to you

Reply to Acidburn