Question
Posted by: me | 2007/03/07

favourite positions

Hi guy's hope all is going well, I have this great relationship and would like to explore more positions. Would any of you guy's please be so kind as to enlighten me on your favourite positions, or just different positions - no just the normal one's. Maybe also what REALLY turns on your man ?????

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Let's tread lightly here, responses to this post are being monitored.

5
Posted by: Donkey | 2007/03/11

Doggie is best. You can see everything and have best control over your moves.

Reply to Donkey
Posted by: lonewolf | 2007/03/08

Hi Me

Just relax and go with the flow. Do n ot plan anything, you will spoil the fun.

Reply to lonewolf
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/07

Indeed, thanks eXpert

xxxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: me | 2007/03/07

Well my absolutely goes crazy when I nibble his ear. being a bottom, I also find that lying on my back is better. Any other guy's want to share there favourite things to do in bed ? What your partner or you really like ? Any body have a success story to tell of how you treated you man ??

Reply to me
Posted by: Boyboy | 2007/03/07

The normal positions work just fine for me :) I find being on my back, legs inthe air, the most comfortable when I'm being the bottom, and doggy or on my side the best when I'm being the top. Also love 69. Dirty trash talk really turns my man on... as well as a bit of rough. And you?

Reply to Boyboy