Posted by: Lulu | 2009/07/01

Fatpad at the back of my neck

Dear Doc
I am 42 years old and am having a fatpad at the back of my neck, this makes me uncomfortable bcoz when I walk I have to look down because of this lump at the back and it also make me very fat as a result I look too fat on my face, I hate it so what can I do to get rid of it.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Has Netdoc, our online GP closed down for some reason ? I am a psychiatrist, and cannot deal with this sort of problem -- please try to appropriate forum. If the basic problem is that you are unhappy about your appearance, and lacking in self-esteem, counselling of the CBT sort to deal with this may be far more useful than any form of surgery or other treatment for specofic, general or localized fat, other than a sensible diet and exercise program

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.