Question
Posted by: dark_angel | 2003/02/12

Fatigue and dizziness

I feel terribly tired, and suffer from dizziness most of the time, especially when standing, walking, etc. I can also feel a 'threatening' headache. What could the cause perhaps be? Should I consult my doctor? Or just wait it out? It has been going on for about a week now...

Dark_angel, it sounds like you might have a viral infection coming on. The problem is that your symptoms aren’t specific enough to make a diagnosis on. You can try taking and anti-inflammatory like Voltaren® and a flu preparation like Flustat® for a couple of days and see if it clears up, but if it hasn’t cleared up by the end of the weekend, the best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Eurika | 2003/02/12

See a doctor soon and have your bloodpressure checked and if necessary blood test.

Reply to Eurika