Our expert says:
With fatique one should start at a point and try to identify the cause - and there are many!!
Begin by reading this article: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003088.htm
Steps to follow:
1. ensure that medically there is not a problem by going for a full check up with your GP
2. Get enough rest - sleep at least 6 hours per night and ask your husband or mother to take baby once a week so that you can get a whole night's sleep if possible
3. Eat right and enough (http://www.health24.com/dietnfood/I_want_to/15-3087,34681.asp)
4. Reduce stress levels by exercising, or doing relaxation techniques or dancing or doing something fun
5. test yourself on this website to see if your have depression - http://www.drhansdreyer.com/questionnaires/depression.php
Hope this helps!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.