Question
Posted by: ZOZO | 2005/11/22

Fatigue

I always feel tired even though I have enough sleep. What could be wrong?

Zozo, tiredness is one of the most common complaints in my practice. It may be part of almost any serious disorder, but it might also be a sign of being just overworked and under rested. Tiredness is a symptom of almost all serious diseases including, anaemia, high and low blood pressure, heart problems, thyroid problems, high and low blood sugar, liver problems, kidney problems, depression, nutritional deficiencies, etc. The best will be to see your doctor and have him make sure that there is nothing serious underlying the matter. Good luck.