Question
Posted by: Spiderman | 2004/11/09

Fatigue

Basically I have the following concerns as I have been losing concentration quicker andI am finding it more challenging to read any article. I feel run down and always feel that I am playing the catch up game. When I eventually get to my bed I cannot sleep. It is as if I am too tired to sleep and find it more and more difficult to get up in the morning. Please help as many people are saying that I am suffereing from Fatigue but I am not sure how to help myself.

Regards,
Spidy

Spiderman, the best would be to see your GP and have him give you a good physical examination and do tests to rule out blood pressure problems, blood sugar problems, thyroid problems, heart, liver and kidney problems, infections and depression. Good luck.