Question
Posted by: Preggie | 2004/11/11

Father of Baby

Hi there,

I am 27 weeks pregnant and do not know when i conceived. I need to know this in order to establish who the father is.
Can one only conceive one month at a time??

Please help. Thanks

If you slept with two different men within a few days of each other it would be difficult to work out who the father is. To determine the approximate time of conception, follow Jiffy's advice.

3
Posted by: Jiffy | 2004/11/12

Roughly estimated, if you are 27 weeks now, the date of conception must have been around the 8th of May.

There's a couple of websites on pregnancy and motherhood (search google) with a "calender" where you can enter (a) the first day of your last period, (b) your due date or (c) how far you are now, to establish conception date.

Good luck.

Reply to Jiffy
Posted by: rosa | 2004/11/11

who at this time is still sleeping around with different people without protection???cummon ppl be real

after all this news about AIDS??? WOW

Reply to rosa
Posted by: Luinga | 2004/11/11

of course !!!!
You will need to subject all potential fathers to a paternity test in 13 weeks time.

Reply to Luinga