Question
Posted by: keke | 2004/12/08

father in law

what is this, i'm married to my handsome hubby so is his father, his father is still young and handsome, he always looks at me although i'm umakoti at the family i also think that may be one day when hubby is not we are going to have sex, the reason i say this is like he seems to care about me, he also phones me sometimes and talk things like when am i coming back coz i don't usually stay there.

one day i mustarbated and i was thinking about him and it felt good, he's reaaly young but i do not want this to happen coz i'm married his son. i don't want to find myself with him in the house alone. how do i deal with situation,!!!

Maybe the father likes you, but that doesn't mean that he should or will have sex with you --- you can and should, surely, say NO if he ever tries it on. As Paul says, if he is, at all, flirting with you, then he has no respect for you or for his son, or for his own wife. Maybe loli is right ?

5
Posted by: r1150gs | 2004/12/08

eish ..this is bad ...

Reply to r1150gs
Posted by: ***** | 2004/12/08

I agree with Loli

Reply to *****
Posted by: Loli | 2004/12/08

I think you watch to much of the Bold and The Beautiful. A you now Brooke?

Reply to Loli
Posted by: Paul | 2004/12/08

You think you are going to have sex with your father in law because he cares about you. If he does that its obvious he doesn't care about his son either.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: ***** | 2004/12/08

GO TO THE SEXOLOGIST FORUM!!!!

Reply to *****