Posted by: TINKIE | 2008/08/25

I recently found a type of Sex enhancer in my husband' s car and confronted him about it. He vehemently denied that it was his and said it belonged to somebody else. Ja right, I' m supposed to believe that. However 2 weeks down the line, my 11 year daughter wants to know why I confronted her father about that stuff in the car and I asked her why and she told me that she asked him and he said it is stuff that men use. I almost fainted, because is this the type of conversation a father should have with an eleven year old daughter. Is' nt she too young for this. I said I am going to report him because she is too young to be told about this - what do I do and where do I go - she is definitely a daddy' s girl - Mother has no say - but I cannot leave it like this. Please advise.

Its actually hard to be sure, so far, what actually has happened. The object in the car seems to indicate that Daddy has been misbehaving ; do we know what your daughter thought the object was, or what she understood fro his comment ? What she thinks about it ? Are you able to discuss this calmly with him, without getting too irate ( which would prevent you from finding out that you want to know ). I'm not sure who you could "report him" to, as this may not be of the degree of severity that Child Welfare would take up --- but you could ask them

Posted by: lisa | 2008/08/25

O no!!! thats terrilble! maybe he didnt think she would know what it was, but clearly she does!!! why on earth would have something like this in his car and then lie to you about it!!!
Perhaps CS would be able to give you the right advice on how to handle this.

Reply to lisa