Question
Posted by: pregnancy | 2004/09/29

Father

i am pregnant (16wks), but i do not know who the father is,,, pls help!!

I suggest wait until baby is born and subject all potentials to parternity tests

6
Posted by: Purple | 2004/09/30

Worry about the health of your baby first.

Before either of the guys will assist you financially, they will no doubt both demand a paternity test. Speak to the doctor when you have your HIV test, which I hope you'll have soon for the sake of your baby.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Miranda | 2004/09/29

Go for an HIV / AIDS test PRONTO, if you have been sleeping around without a condom, to such an extent that you now don't know who the father of your offspring is !!!!!!

Is your name by any chance MICHELLE ?????

Reply to Miranda
Posted by: disgusted | 2004/09/29

How can u ask people to help you because ou are preggies and dont know who did it. I suppose you tell all of them that they are the baby`s father. Have you gone for an hiv test. Have you considered the fact that you might outlive your baby, if you should be hiv+.No wonder some guys dont want the responsibility of raising kids, its sometimes our own doing.

Reply to disgusted
Posted by: me | 2004/09/29

don't play game don't you know who did it to you good between the two, after all you'll stop being isfebe sis,

Reply to me
Posted by: God Bless | 2004/09/29

Go for a blood test with all the man u bedded, its the only way u will know for sure.
Please try and be careful next time, multiple parterns + unprotected sex = disaster of note

Reply to God Bless
Posted by: ANON | 2004/09/29

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I suppose you slept with a guy in March and in June hey. Well, if you are the same person then the father is the guy you slept with in June. No amount of hoping or wishing is going to change that.
If you are not the same person who has been asking the same question repeatedly, then I do apologise. Maybe if you provide us with some more info then we can help.

Reply to ANON