Question
Posted by: Sunshine | 2005/06/29

Fate toe?

Ive had a baby 4 months ago and during the first week I noticed the sides of my big toes swellin, becoming really really painful and filled with pus. It went away and not 4months later has returned - its extremly painful. Is there anything I can do ?? I heard someone refer to it as a fate toe? Ive tried pricking it with a sterilised needle which relieves the pain but it keep coming back. Please help

Expert ImageArchive

In all probability you have septic ingrown nails. The solution is simple get to a podiatrist and do not attempt to treat it yourself, that is a recipe for disaster