Question
Posted by: Louise | 2003/01/17

fatality of colon cancer

Dear Doc

A very good friend of mine has colon cancer for the 2nd time. She refuses to have operation, chemo or radiation therapy as she wants to heal herself the natural way. She won't tell us what is happening but what I have managed to drag out of her is she now has cysts in her neck lymph glands, throat is sore, feeling weak, in lots of abdominal pain and has vomited and defeacated blood. I know you cant give a definite opinion without seeing her but does this sound like the disease is spreading?

thank you

Louise, from this side of the screen, things don’t sound too good. It sounds like the disease is spreading and that she is suffering.
Personally, I don’t believe in treating cancer with herbs and positive thoughts, but it’s her right as an adult and no matter how difficult it is, you will have to respect that. On the other hand, I am a firm believer in prayer and I’m sure she won’t mind if you pray for her. To tell you the truth, I think prayer is the only hope she has. Good luck.