Question
Posted by: tummy | 2008/02/01

fat tummy

Iam 20 i weigh 53 and iam 1.6something meters. My bmi is normal but i stil have a fat tummy and i dont know how to get rid of it. I gym 4 times a week and i eat very healtyly.
Could you help me?

Dear Tummy
Your BMI = 20,7 which is already below the ideal for your height, so you are certainly NOT overweight. If your tummy bulges due to slack muscles then you can try doing targeted exercises (e.g. sit-ups) on a daily basis to tighten up the muscles. Ask your gym instructor for home exercises that target the tummy.

1
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/10/21

I do have a spastic colon, but do not really have a good dieet - apart from that I do have a bloated tummy - I am 6 kg overweight but not fat - can you help

Reply to Nicky