Question
Posted by: Curious | 2007/03/29

Fat Loss for Idiots Diet

Dear Doc

Is this safe?

I would like to know if anyone here has tried it and if it works.

Dear Curious
I am most intrigued to hear about this 'Fat Loss for Idiots Diet', but must admit that I have not yet come across it. It is probably another version of the Atkins diet (high-protein, high-fat, zero carbs). Post another Message outlining the basic principles for me so that I can give you an opinion.

2
Posted by: Curious | 2007/03/29

No KG i dont have it,haven't purchased it yet,just wanted to know if it works be4 I can buy it.

Thanks!

Reply to Curious
Posted by: KG | 2007/03/29

DO YOU HAVE THE DIET, CAN YOU FAX IT NUL EEN TWEE DRIE NUL SEWE DRIE SEWE SES NUL, IF ITS THE SAME AS MINE I CAN TELL YOU.

Reply to KG