Question
Posted by: gerkiss | 2005/11/29

fat knees, want NICE legs

Hi There ;)

I've got LOTS of fat around my knees and hate this.. and around my ankles and bum, I know i should do lots of cardio to burn fat, but are there good ex to help tone-up and build the muscles in the knee area (and outer thighs)? Any suggestions on the ankle area?

Hi gerkiss

No, you have to rely on the cardio as the main means to lose any fat, no matter where it is. If you target the muscles of the upper leg by doing squats and lunges for example, then you can improve the tone and build definition, but you won't lose fat doing this, only help tone. SO, lunges, squats, and leg extensions are probably the most obvious and effective things to do.