Question
Posted by: Janey | 2007/08/21

Fat girl

I am bout 10kg's overweight. I can achieve most things except get thin. I hate myself 4 being so weak. My life is consumed by th

As Sara says, join the weight-loss forum ; see a good counsellor of the CBT form, to work on motivation and self-image, and work with a good standard weight-loss program or personal dietician, and you can do this

1
Posted by: Sara | 2007/08/22

Hi janey

why not join us in the weightloss forum? there are a bunch of friendly helpful people there and maybe someone can help you get in touch with a group like weighless?

I have been with weighless for 3 weeks and have lost 2.8Kg's

Its easy to follow their eating formula and seeing your weight drop every week is great motivation.

Come on over to the forum and i'll give you their call centre number

Reply to Sara