Question
Posted by: Aries | 2002/12/21

fat busting foods

I recently read about a new book called fat busting foods and went and bought it. It is a doctors diet that has been modified by another doctor. the diet seems to be quite healthy and you also get to eat a soup whenever you are hungry. They claim that you will lose weight faster. You are on a fat busting diet for 2 weeks and then stabilise for 2 weeks. It also claims that you will learn to eat healthier this way. I would like to try the diet do you hve any comments on this diet.

Dear Aries
As long as this diet is balanced and includes all the important food groups, it should be fine. I have not read the book as there is a new diet published practically every week. If you click on 'Diet' and then on 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' you will obtain a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre diet. Compare this diet with the one in the book and see if the latter is balanced or not.