Question
Posted by: PILOT | 2007/05/04

FAT BURNERS TOO!

I am on a fat burner called MACH 3, the results are outstanding, the question though, it contains ephidrene, caffine & aspirin. Surely prolonged exposure to this must have some negative side effects somewhere, please may you give me an idea. This is the first supplement Im on that totally works.

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Pilot

Yes, it does work the best! That formulation is called the stack and very popular in body building circles. Ephidrine though is a banned substance as people overdosed on it - it increased the heart rates to the point that they died of heart attacks.

Prolonged exposure has a negative effect on the body. It increases blood pressure, even though you might not feel it, which will cause damage to your arteries – think of what happens when an elastic band is stretched for a long time – it perishes! It also puts your adrenal glands in overdrive – this means you will become more stressed out with time! I therefore suggest that you use it only for short periods at a time or time the USN or EAS versions or the natural fat burner CLA. Best advice is to train hard and eat right which will far out perform any fat burner.

Take care
Vanessa

5
Posted by: horse | 2015/10/12

I am on usn hardcore phedra cut n the results poor,want to try mach four,any advice?

Reply to horse
Posted by: surferdog | 2007/07/10

hey guys

I bought myself Mach 3 today, goona give it a try as I have tried several products, I have adjusted my eating plan totally but still battle with losing that exstra weight, I hope this works but will be taking it in low doses at first.

Anyone want to compare notes email me

cheers

Reply to surferdog
Posted by: mission_impossible | 2007/07/10

hi there,

i am interested in the mach 3 product but as i ahve a tendency to get migraines with high doses of caffeine i am curious as to the effect this would have? any advices would be appreciated.

Reply to mission_impossible
Posted by: Marty | 2007/05/10

Dont waste your money on CLA. If you dont want to take the ECA stack, then readjust your diet to loose weight.

Reply to Marty
Posted by: PILOT | 2007/05/05

Too true, discipline is the best performance enhancer, but the hardest to maintain. I'll try the CLA compare notes.

Thanks for the help.

Reply to PILOT