Question
Posted by: anon | 2004/10/14

Fat burners and more

I'm a guy and wanna lose that bit of fat on my stomach, but i dunno which supplement would be the best and safest, What you think?

And is it really important to take your protien shake and creatine right after you work out or can it wait till you get home?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Anon,

You can wait till you get home-it will be fine. Try CLA for fat burning-it may take longer but is healthier.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/15

A good fat burner will be Phedra Cut from USN. You will sweat like a pig during your workouts but it does work. Just remember to watch your diet, otherwise no amount of fat burners will work.

You protein shake should be consumed upto 90 minutes after your workout. So I normally wait till I get home. Also take a no carb protein shake before you go to sleep. Protein is important when you sleep because that is when recovery takes place

Reply to BillaBoy