Question
Posted by: fat burner | 2005/11/23

fat burners

I've been taking fat burners for over a month now - and yes I am exercising regularly & eating healthy - but I haven't lost any cm / weight at all. I'm not really overweight but have some excess kilo's I need to lose. Is it possible that I've been using the wrong fat burners maybe? Any other advice?

Fat burners don't work, that's the problem. What you need to focus on is cardio training and diet, and then give it a lot longer than just a month to work. The main problem is that you are not overweight, and that makes it harder to actually lose weight. Being overweight, it's easier to come down by 10 kg than it is for a person who is not overweight to lose even 2 kg. So that's why you have to be really patient and stick with exercise and diet. Fat burners really don't have much effect at all, they rely on the lifestyle changes that accompany them and so if you just make these changes and continue with exercise and changing your diet, then you will be OK.

2
Posted by: gerkiss | 2005/11/29

I used O-2-lean in conjunction with their eating plan and lost weight like never before (and i wasnt overweight). I did change my lifestyle thought.. regulate ex etc. But now im trying their diet again without taking the pills and it doesn't work. So I say the pills does work, even if its only an effect it has on your brain to keep the stress hormones from coming to act as a fat protector to 'save' you.

Reply to gerkiss
Posted by: Nick | 2005/11/26

Hi fat burners DO WORK!!!
Try CLA its great!! but it takes long to get into your system, i can say abt in 2months i lost 10kgs, It works but you must eat right n exercise everyday, It will come off I PROMISE YOU!!!
IT WORKS LIKE A DREAM JUS STICK TO IT, U ONLY BEEN TAKING IT FOR SO LIL TIME, jus do the work take the pills n see the weight come off, ITS GREAT!!
Its not a quick fix but if you struggling to loose weight lik i was its great, jus stick to it!!

Reply to Nick