Question
Posted by: small | 2006/07/24

Fat boyfriend

4 months ago I met this wonderful, caring and loving person, that after some time i actually fell in love with him. the problem is that I am so very tiny and he on the other side he is so big (very fat).

I do not want to be seen with him in public because of the mismatch, but when we are meeting somewhere privatly we have so much fun, I even forget that this man is so big. The problem now is that he wants us to have sex and I am so scared because I do not know how to go about this man. How will i handle him.

If you're comfortable privately and uneasy in public, this suggests that you're happy about him as such, but worried about what other people might think ? Have you spoken kindly to him about feling unsure of how to best handle such a large guy ?

2
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/07/24

I'm not sure how you can say that you love someone, yet be ashamed to be seen with that person. Sounds like a bit of a contradiction to me. If you can't learn to accept him as he is, and love all of him, then I'd suggest that you don't pursue the relationship.

Also, you say "He wants to have sex" - Do you want to as well? Don't have sex just because he wants to. You need to want to as well. Fat people have sex all the time, so don't be concerned about what will happen :-) - but just make sure of your feelings, and whether you do love this man first before you make that kind of decision.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Big momma | 2006/07/24

Hi sister it depends who do you want to please, if you love him go for him and forget about about what people will say honestlt this guy will be hurt if he discovers how you feel about him and for sex its God creation and you must try positions that will suit both of you. Good luck

Reply to Big momma