Question
Posted by: unhappy | 2004/11/17

"fat" boobs, small waist

hi, can anyone please help me, i would like to lose weight in my breasts, i have a thin waist line and if i lose more weight my body will be out of proportion, i am currently a double d and i hate it! i know i can lose weight there, but i just don't know how to!
please, please, please help???

Dear Unhappy
Exercise can firm up the breasts and make them appear smaller, but the only solution to very large breasts is to have them reduced by surgery. Ask your gp to refer you to a plastic surgeon. No diet will target a specific area of the body, you will lose weight all round, but not specifically from the breasts.

1
Posted by: unhappy | 2004/11/18

thanks, dietdoc! you have to have a medical reason to have it done (under medical aid), i can't aford to have it done anyway!

Reply to unhappy