Question
Posted by: Charm | 2004/11/03

Fat and depressed

I have 35kg to lose. I'm a single mom. I can't join any gym or diet organizations as the cash is limitied. I just need to lose weight. Can't handle looking at myself anymore. I don't want to do anything. can you help me please...

Dear Charm
To lose weight need to reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘Weight loss' site, read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects, etc) by surfing on this site. Check the Question from "No-more-fatty" who has lost more than 30 kg with a sensible low-fat diet - you can do it too.