Question
Posted by: Kyo | 2003/02/23

fat all over-serious health and social problem

fitness doc, i am 1 metre 48 and weigh 65kg, adn am fat all over, especially in the lower parts of my body and around my bum. as well as saggy jelly arms and a protruding tummy. i'd like to know how i can lose all this fat and be slim and healthy. as i know a body mass such as mine in a height that short is not healthy at all. could u plz advice me with some clear cut ways of losing body mass and becoming slim so as i am able to fit into clothes for my age in teenage shops. its frightfully horrible being unfit and fat. plz give me sum advice on exercises that can trim my tummy and bum and hopfully legs. thnxs. reply soon!

HI Kyo

You need to embark on a very healthy eating plan (write to Dietdoc) and start exercising ASAP. I suggest you go to the home page and try out "Shape up for Summer" (home-programme) or "War on Wobbles" - gym programme. You are putting your health at risk, therefore the sooner you start, the sooner you will derive the benefits.

Also try to activate your day, by climbing stairs, walking the dog etc etc.

Good luck.