Question
Posted by: Martin | 2004/10/25

Fasting

I have fasted for 5 consectutive days now.

I only took in fluids (eg tea, coffee, water etc.)

I know it is not advisable too break a fasting of this period with a steak, right? What would be advisable foods to break the fasting and for how long should I carry on eating these foods?

Dear Martin
If you have fasted for 5 consecutive days then you need to be careful what you eat to start off with as your stomach will have shrunken. I would recommend fruit smoothies made by pureeing fresh or canned fruit with yoghurt or fat-free milk, or custard and fruit, cooked porridges with milk, boiled vegetables and cooked minced meat (no strong spices) or steamed fish. Eat this type of food for 2 days till your system adjusts to eating normally again.

2
Posted by: ann | 2005/10/15

i have high blood pressure but would iek to take diet pill such as zenical is thta possible

regards Ann hart

Reply to ann
Posted by: FF | 2004/11/11

I also fast on a regular basis, hoever did you know that you can not drink any tea or coffee, because it is really bad for you body while fasting.

Reply to FF